XSign in

Highlighter syringe highlighter plastic molding Candy-colored stationery gifts中文版 | Report Item
Highlighter syringe highlighter plastic molding Candy-colored stationery gifts Highlighter syringe highlighter plastic molding Candy-colored stationery gifts Highlighter syringe highlighter plastic molding Candy-colored stationery gifts
QR code
[Scan the QR code, view in your mobilephone.]
  • Updated: 2017-03-17 13:30
  • About Product:Highlighter syringe highlighter plastic molding Candy-colored stationery gifts
EXW Price:
The price for this item is to be negotiated. Please contact seller for further information.
Contact Supplier

Mail to buy@yiwugo.com, if failing to contact supplier.

"Order notes"


Refills: Parker core common core neutral core refill color: black blue red special colors can be customized. (Different prices in different refills).


making packaging: 1pcs/OPP   50pcs/ box 1000pcs/ box


Carton size: 50*30*25(the wrapper instance below),15/17KG.


making delivery time: 10 to 20 days   according to the row of single designated shipping time


making payment: after signing the contract to pay 30% deposit, the remaining 70% payment after inspection qualified payment after delivery


; making sample:   samples provided free of charge, courier fees to pay;


making printing  : 0.02 yuan (0.03 yuan 1 color 1 color printing process)


making seihan  : 50 yuan 1 color


proofing time: 7 days




"The edge"


1) production advantage, brand advantage: domestic the stationery brands designated brand OEM, brand development wings;


2) service advantages: fast core valence   efficient production   on time delivery;


3) reliable quality: the customer is responsible for, be responsible for the quality, guarantee shipment not a single no quality problems;


4) technical advantages: advantage design philosophy advanced, advanced production lines, provide for the customer Die assembly line



QQ:243436128   

Email: ywfengye@163.com  

Tel: 0579-85166125



Bohai Writing Articles Firm
Products: 20
Main Products: Ball-point Pen
Contact: 戚振鑫
Telephone: 86 57985166125
Mobile: 18857954520
Email: ywfengye@163.com
Address: 21842, 2 Street, 1F, 57 Gate, H3-International Trade Mart (District 3),Yiwu,China
©2018 Yiwugo.com All rights reserved.
Finding high quality products in Yiwu China, Yiwu China Commodity Market (Yiwu wholesale market), the World's Largest Commodities Trading Center Online.
TEL: +86-579-81530000 FAX: 86-579-85188202

TOP